Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jungle theme with chocolate animals.

All the cakes I do are custom made for each order. I have a few loyal customers who come to me for everything. These are baby shower cakes I've done.

This first one is the first chocolate animals that I did. I draw them out in chocolate and use dyed chocolate to fill them in. They're very thin and break easily. They make me nervous frankly. Anyway here they are.





So then I get an order for another one. This time they want me to use the animals from the wall border they put in the baby's room. It's cute really. The animals gave me more grief then I ever could have imagined. None the less, here it is.






I know I know, My table is a mess. Get over it. It happens. I really just wanted the cake done with. lol Anyway I think the second cake is significantly better than the first one. You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment